New Edition of Hotel Asset Management: Principles & Practices Offers Keen Insights.
The third edition of Hotel Asset Management: Issues & Perspectives, edited by Rich Musgrove, CHAM, CHA; Lori Raleigh, ISHC; and A. J. Singh, Ph.D. is is a one-of-a-kind resource for hotel investors, asset managers and other industry professionals. Published by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI) in collaboration with the Hospitality Asset Managers Association, it is a worthwhile addition to any hotelier’s bookshelf.
The third edition of this book takes a look at the challenges and opportunities faced by hotel owners, lodging industry real estate professionals, and hotel company executives, with articles written by industry leaders in asset management. The articles are divided into four sections:
- Foundations and processes of asset management
- Real estate and the physical asset
- Contracts and legal aspects of asset management
- Planning and executing the hotel investment
This edition is the most comprehensive to date and includes twenty-one chapters by 37 authors, covering topics of interest to hotel owners, investors and asset managers, including:
- Channel Management: OTA’s and the Rising Cost of Customer Acquisition
- Evaluating Franchise and Chain Affiliation Programs
- Managing Technology from the Hotel Owners Perspective
- Key Legal Issues: the Battle for Control
- Risk vs Reward: A Lender’s View of Hotel Investment Trends
- The Art of the Capital Structure
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Hospitality Valuation and Techniques, But Were Afraid to Ask
- Buy Hold Sell Analysis
Hotel Asset Management: Issues & Perspectives, Third Edition, is available in print or in an eBook version available for viewing and download with AHLEI’s eiReader app. To order or for more information, visit www.ahlei.org/ham or call 800-349-0299 or 407-999-8100.